Friday, June 25, 2010

What I Learned in China

There are so many things that I’ve learned by being here in China. I feel like the Lord taught me something new every day. Here are just a few… 
-Heavenly Father loves ALL of his children. He has a plan for them.
-In spreading the gospel, the who and where is just as important as the when.
-We must put faith in Christ and follow his will. If we have faith, we will trust his will and accept his time table.
-Christ not only died, but he lives.
-Give thanks everyday
-God gives all of us different talents to build His kingdom
-Atonement is real and accessible to all.
-God is aware of me specifically and my needs no matter where I am
-the BOM is the word of God and was brought forth in our day to testify of Christ
-Joseph Smith was a prophet of God who translated the BOM
-It is important to obey the Laws of the Land no matter where you are.
-Service brings true happiness
-Generosity
-We must first act if we want answers. 
-God hears and answers my prayers daily
-Even if I can’t share the gospel verbally, I can share it by my example.
-How important it is to keep the Sabbath Day Holy.
-how important it is to do the small and simple things every day.
-how important the sacrament is
-how lucky I am to have grown up in America where I have the freedoms and rights that I have.
-I took upon Christ’s name when I was baptized and therefore also have a duty to share the gospel.
-we have so many resources through the church that can give us aide when we need it.
-We have the Word of Wisdom for so many reasons.
-The Relief Society was inspired of God
-God is aware of our struggles and knows our sacrifices.
-God knows the desires of our hearts. He will bless us with opportunities beyond our wildest dreams if we let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment