Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chinese friends, the greatest ones to have!

The Chinese people are the most generous people I've ever met. They are constantly giving me gifts, food, and inviting me over to their homes.  Jason and Sam like to make fun of me because I am constantly getting free stuff. It is kind of ridiculous and sometimes i feel like the biggest moocher.  I don't think I've gone a week here without my students giving me something.  Susan is one of my good friends here.  For my birthday Susan's sister crocheted me a shrug and her daughter painted me a beautiful cheery blossom painting.  When I go shopping at the market in my town the shop owners give me gifts-bracelets and food. I am so grateful for my friends here. They treat me like gold. They are such good examples to me of what it truly means to give. They are so generous. I am constantly being looked after here. I feel so lucky. These people will always be apart of my life.
Susan and her gorgeous daughter.

Laura and Me before I left... miss her so much.

Vacation and his mother on Christmas 

Students

Me and Window.

Students

Adolf and Lebrone James...

Freda and her friends

Sophie

Kobe, King, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment