Sunday, September 12, 2010

Future Cake Boss

Over the summer the girls got me obsessed with TLC cooking shows like Cake Boss and DC cupcakes. I now have a new fantasy of opening up my own bakery/cafe. After watching our fair share of episodes, the girls and I decided to put our creativity skills to action. We dedicated two days to cakes and cupcakes. We had a cupcake contest and then built an all home-made four layered cake! We were quite impressed with ourselves and all I have to say is Cake Boss has some new competition.

DC Cupcakes!





Cake Boss
First two layers... chocolate brownie chunk, homemade vanilla icing, and then a white cake.
Three layers... added another brownie chunk with icing.
Final layers with homemade chocolate frosting.
The final product!



The Chefs aka Cake Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment